- New Vittoria Terreno Dry Tubeless Compatible Graphene 2.0 front & rear tires for grip in all conditions.
- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New handlebar tape for improved comfort & control.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate rub on the drive side chainstay.
- Moderate scuffs on the non-drive side top tube & inside the drive side chainstay.
- Moderate scratch on the non-drive side chainstay.
- Light cable rub on the non-drive side of the head tub.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, handlebar, & crank.
About the Sequoia
Keepin’ It Real Offroad
• Adventure rig that harks back to the early days of Specialized
• Steel frame is forgiving and covers a multitude of sins
• Higher-end builds have carbon fork for even more forgiveness
• Bottle, fender, and rack mounts make this a great starter pack for long rides
• Reliable 2x drivetrain is expansive enough for any terrain
The Sequoia is a relaxed, reliable tool for every rider. Predictable handling and wide tire clearance make this bike a strong gravel (and light trail) contender. Then throw in serious camping clout for good measure. Compared to the Diverge, the Sequoia fits the budget *and* a relaxed riding position.