Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Tarmac Expert eTap Road Bike - 2017, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 front tire for the miles ahead.
- New Selle San Marco GND FEC Alloy saddle.
- New handlebar tape offering padding & a secure grip.
- New front & rear brake pads for confident braking.
- New bottom bracket for smooth pedaling.
- New SRAM Cassette for crisp shifting.
- Light scratches on the fork, down tube, saddle, & drive-side chainstay.
- Light scuffs on the non-drive side seatstay
- Light scratches on the rear derailleur
|Model||Tarmac Expert eTap|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 2 oz|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works FACT, Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||SRAM Red eTap, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Red eTap|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM S952, 52/36t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 42cm|
|Stem||Dimension Alloy, 31.8mm x 120mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon , 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Selle San Marco GND|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||DT Swiss R460 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, DT Swiss 350|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 23C|
|Rear Tire||Specialized S-Works Turbo, 700C x 26C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||565 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||501 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.25°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73.5°|
|e. Head Tube||160 mm|
|f. Stack||564 mm|
|g. Reach||395 mm|
|h. Standover Height||795 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.