- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New Selle San Marco GND saddle for improved comfort.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Select parts of this bike were recalled, so we fixed the fork to manufacturer standards. We always disclose recalls for your knowledge, and we ensure all our bikes are safe (and fun) to ride.
- Small paint chip on the drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the top tube, non-drive side chainstay, & seat tube.
- The seat tube diameter is 34.9mm, but has a 30.9mm shim installed.
About the S-Works Fuse
Light The Fuse
• The Fuse might be a hardtail, but it’s definitely not for XC
• The slack head tube and low-slung frame seek out challenging trails and rowdy descents closer to enduro
• Aluminum frame can take the hits this bike yearns for
• Three wheel sizes—29er, 27.5 or 27.5+ is just fine
You’ll have better luck lining up at an Enduro than an XC race with the Fuse. Its slack geometry, alloy frame, and burly build give the Fuse an attitude that wants to pop jumps and slap berms. And you’ll still beat your friends back to the top thanks to the hardtail pedaling efficiency. Shreddy? YEP.