- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- Rotor 2INpower Power Meter.*
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Cosmetic blemish on the fork.
- Small paint chips on the chainstays, seatstays, & non-drive side down tube.
- Small scratches on the brake levers.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, handlebar, cranks, & seatpost.
*Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
About the Allez Sprint
Alloy Bike for The Racing Grind
• Durable, affordable build makes this a great starter race bike
• Aero tube shapes bring extra watts for elite racing performance
• Stiff, responsive design with oversized bottom bracket
• Popular with crit racers (even pros!) who don’t want to break the bank
The Allez Sprint is one of the most popular bikes at every level of racing. Its frame features aero tubing adapted from carbon race bikes. Stiff and responsive, the Sprint caters to riders who don’t accept compromise. And since it’s alloy, a single crash won’t set you back $10k.