- Women's specific geometry for all-day comfort.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on the drive-side seatstay & chainstay.
- Light scratches on the head tube from cable rub.
About the S-Works Amira SL4
Carbon Road Workhorse
• Carbon frame performs well on all kinds of road rides
• Precise handling can tackle technical climbs and descents
• Women’s Competitive Geometry is balanced and responsive
• From frame to components, the Amira prioritizes speed without forgetting your budget
The Amira is here to prove that speed and precision don’t have to cost an arm and a leg. The carbon frame and fork are stiff and responsive, and the geometry balances your ride to be comfortable yet precise.