- GX Eagle AXS shifts crisply every time & has an ultrawide range.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate rub on the top tube.
- Small scratches on the backside of the seat tube, non-drive side of the down tube, & drive side bottom bracket area.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, & cranks.
About the Supercaliber
World Cup Chops
• Lightest full suspension mountain bike in Trek’s lineup
• Designed to take the podium at any XC race
• World Cup proven geometry is fast and aggressive
• OCLV carbon frame is light, stiff, and precise for an agile feel
• IsoStrut delivers 60mm of poppy, tunable rear wheel travel
The Supercaliber is a pure race bike. It's even got a custom FOX IsoStrut shock designed just for the Supercaliber. In Trek’s XC lineup, this bike is lighter, faster, and has less travel than the Top Fuel.