Sorry, this Trek Madone SLR 7 Project One Road Bike - 2021, 58cm has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Trek Madone SLR 7 Project One Road Bike - 2021, 58cm
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 5'10.9" - 6'0.8"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
Please note that any duties, taxes, or surcharges as required by Canadian customs and provincial authorities will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping to Canadian addresses may take longer than expected due to customs.
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- New bar tape for improved comfort.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New rear brake cable & housing for confident braking.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Quarq AXS Power Meter *
- Intended to be the fastest bike on the road
- Race geometry puts the rider in a position to lead the breakaway
- Ultralight OCLV 600 and 800 carbon frames are stiff and responsive
- Trek’s aero (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shapes save watts
- Adjustable Isospeed smooths the road to keep you stronger, longer
- Light paint chips on the seatstays & drive side bottom bracket area.
- Moderate paint chip on the head tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 2x12 spd|
|Weight||18 lbs 7 oz|
|Fork||Trek Madone KVF, Carbon Fiber|
|Brakes||SRAM Force HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM Force Carbon w/ Quarq AXS Power Meter, 48/35t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1270, 10-33t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager Madone Aero VR-CF Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Trek Madone Aero Carbon, 35.0mm x 100mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Trek Madone Aero Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||FFWD Tyro II Carbon Clincher, DT Swiss 240s|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
5'10.9" - 6'0.8"
|A. Effective Top Tube||574 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||553 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|D. Head Tube Angle||73.8°|
|E. Head Tube||171 mm|
|F. Stack||581 mm|
|G. Reach||396 mm|
|H. Standover Height||793 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||720 - 780 mm|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
CPO bikes are gently ridden bikes that have been meticulously inspected, restored and serviced. Every CPO bike is cleaned, tuned and tested in our top-of-the-line Colorado headquarters. Road, mountain, ebike or gravel, TPC services each bike over 8 phases and 141 points of inspection.
Bikes are meant
to be used.