- Bike is in excellent shape with very minor chips or scuffs.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small paint chips on the seatmast.
- Light scuff on the non-drive side down tube.
About the Domane SL
A Smooth Operator
• Designed to be smooth, nimble, and agile for all day rides and races
• Endurance geometry excels on climbs, descents, and sprints
• Lightweight OCLV 500 series carbon frame is compliant, but stiff and responsive
• Front and rear IsoSpeed smooth out the road below
• New models feature integrated downtube storage
Floaty on the climbs and confident on the descents, the Domane SL will have you riding faster than ever before. Sitting right in the middle of the Domane lineup, it’s lighter than the aluminum ALR, and less aggressive than the Trek Madone and Émonda.