Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Top Fuel 9.8 SL Mountain Bike - 2019, 19.5"
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
A Do-It-All XC Bike
Why We Love It
- The fork has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
- New Crankbrothers Synthesis wheelset, tuned and optimized to address the specific performance for grip, control & speed.
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire offering fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- New rear brake pads & rotor for improved stopping power.
- Versatile enough to race XC or rip your local trail
- Aggressive geometry is efficient on climbs and can take rough hits
- Short, poppy, supportive rear wheel travel
- Flip chip allows customizable geometry for your trails
- New models feature integrated downtube storage
- SL is a slightly older version of the Top Fuel, with a light carbon frame
- Moderate wear from cable rub on the seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on the top tube & down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
|Model||Top Fuel SL|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||25 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 32 FLOAT Step-Cast|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT RE:aktiv|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press Fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Carbon, 32t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Eagle XG-1275, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||ENVE RSR Carbon, 740mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro Alloy, 31.8 mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Pro Carbon, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Elite|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||Crankbrothers Synthesis XCT29 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Crankbrothers|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Ikon 3C MaxxSpeed EXO TR, 29" x 2.35"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'2"
|a. Effective Top Tube||625 mm, 623 mm (Low, High)|
|b. Seat Tube||470 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.5, 74.4 (Low, High)|
|d. Head Tube Angle||70, 70.9 (Low, High)|
|e. Head Tube||100 mm|
|f. Stack||587 mm, 580 mm (Low, High)|
|g. Reach||457 mm, 466 mm (Low, High)|
|h. Standover Height||719 mm, 729 mm (Low, High)|
|i. Saddle Height Range||690 - 770 mm|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.