- A highly durable aluminum mountain bike with a 12-speed drivetrain that is ready to shred the trails.
- New handlebar grips offering padding & a secure grip.
- New front & rear brake pads for confident braking.
- New bottom bracket for efficient pedaling.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on the top tube & seat tube.
- Light scratches on the crank arms.
- Light scratches on the non-drive side seatstay & chainstay.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side seatstay & chainstay.
About the Full Stache 8
Turn Mountains to Mole Hills
• The frame design is playful, yet very stable and capable
• 29+ wheels smooth out even the roughest of trails
• Short chainstays are maneuverable and stiff
• A suspension fork adds comfort through rocks and roots
The Stache wasn’t designed for all-out speed, but not much can slow it down either. The 29+ tires roll over almost anything with unmatched traction, and still remain not clunky. This hardtail climbs and handles well, and the trail geometry is within its sweet spot on most trails.