- The fork has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
- New Fulcrum E-Metal 700 wheelset.
- New PRO Components Koryak dropper seatpost for downhill riding.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New S-Ride cassette for crisp shifting.
- New front brake pads for more stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate clear coat paint chips on the top tube.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side seatstay & swing arm.
- Small paint chips on the inside of the chainstay arches.
- Small scratches on the frame, cranks, & handlebar.