- New handlebar grips offer padding & a secure grip.
- New PRO Turnix Inox saddle.
- New rear brake pads for confident braking.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 front tire for the miles ahead.
- New rear shifter cable/housing for smooth shifting.
- Race Face Atlas Alloy crankset w/ absoluteBLACK oval chainring.
- ENVE M70 Thirty Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible wheelset.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on the fork lowers, crank arms, & rear derailleur.
- Moderate scratches on the down tube, seatstays, & chainstays.
About the Nomad CC X01
• Designed for the biggest hits and hardest lines
• Geometry is planted and stable on rough trails
• Carbon frame is light enough to pedal well
• Massive 170mm travel will never be outgunned
• 27.5” wheels are playful on the trail and in the air
Mountain bikes don’t get much burlier than the Nomad. Every inch of this bike is designed to fly off drops, pump through jump lines, and straighline rock gardens. Huge travel and 27.5” wheels can tame any trail without losing the playful personality you crave in a freeride bike.