- Stages Power L power meter.*
- New Shimano cassette FSA chain, & SRAM chainring.
- New Donnelly PDX rear tire for grip in any condition.
- New Selle San Marco Aspide saddle for more comfort.
- New rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the frame & fork.
- Small scratches on the inside of the drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the rims & cranks.
About the Crockett 5 Disc
Crossing Lines: Killer to Casual
• Geometry that’s ready to race cyclocross, but doesn’t demand it
• Advanced alloy frame performs like carbon
• Accelerates with speed and handles quickly
• Wider tires cut through mud and are comfortable on gravel
The Crockett embodies the spirit of Cyclocross. It’s fast, nimble, and durable, but doesn’t take itself too seriously. The alloy frame and borderline race geometry pair for a bike that’s just as content being carried over barriers, as it is taking the weekend backroads.