The rear shock has been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO.
- Wolf Tooth Power Trac oval chainring for improved pedaling efficiency.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the drive side rear dropout.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the seatstays & seatstay arch.
- Moderate cable rub on the head tube.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side of the down tube.
- Small scratches on the front & rear triangles, rims, fork lowers, & cranks.