- New Spank 350 rear wheel.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire for mixed terrain conditions.
- New Shimano cassette & FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New SDG Tellis dropper seat post.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Moderate paint chips on the drive side top tube.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side seatstay & the drive side seat tube.
- Small paint chips on the underside of the down tube.
- Small scratches and scuffs on the front tringle, rear triangle & handlebar.
- Small rips in saddle padding.
Front wheel is set up tubeless, rear wheel is not.
About the Nomad C
• Designed for the biggest hits and hardest lines
• Geometry is planted and stable on rough trails
• Carbon frame is light enough to pedal well
• Massive 170mm travel will never be outgunned
• 27.5” wheels are playful on the trail and in the air
Mountain bikes don’t get much burlier than the Nomad. Every inch of this bike is designed to fly off drops, pump through jump lines, and straighline rock gardens. Huge travel and 27.5” wheels can tame any trail without losing the playful personality you crave in a freeride bike.