- Lunch Ride edition has 10mm more fork travel for more aggressive riding.
- New front & rear brake pads & rotors for more stopping power.
- New Specialized Eliminator front tire & Michelin Wild AM rear tire for grip in all conditions.
- New SRAM chain for crisp shifting.
- New PRO Components Turnix Off Road saddle for more grip.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scuffs on the drive side fork CSU.
- Moderate scratches on the front & rear triangles.
- Moderate paint chip on the non-drive side of the down tube.
- Small scratches on the chainstays & backside of seat tube.
- Small scratches on the rims, handlebar & cranks.