- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New front & rear brake rotors for more stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New handlebar tape for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the drive side of the fork & non-drive side of the front wheel.
- Moderate tire rub on the inside of the non-drive side seatstay.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, & cranks.
- Corrosion on the saddle rails.