- Mirinda Carfrae's custom frameset is unique.
- Ceramic Speed Oversized Pulley Wheel System for improved pedaling efficiency.
- Quarq Elsa Power Meter.*
- New Profile Design base bar for improved ergonomics.
- New handlebar tape for improved comfort & control.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate paint chips on the non-drive side chainstay & rear dropout.
- Moderate scratches on the backside of the seat tube.
- Small paint chips on the fork & drive side seatstay.
- Small scratches on the frame, fork, rims, & cranks.
*Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
About the IA Mirinda Carfrae Custom
The Fighter Jet of Bikes
• Felt’s most aero bike ever, with 6 Kona wins and 30 years of iteration
• Tight, stiff geometry provides response with every pedal stroke
• Quality, stability, and steering response = the best of all worlds
• Integrated storage solutions for max efficiency
• Builds vary widely, and top out at world class parts, superb gains, and the price tag to match
“No Watt Wasted” should be the motto for Felt’s IA. The frame design sits you perfectly in tune with the drivetrain, and ensures you’re getting the utter most for your effort. One look at the IA and it’s clear how this machine won the Kona World Championship SIX times in a row.