- Fox Factory suspension is plush & supportive.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Moderate scratch on the top tube.
- Moderate paint chips on the backside of the seat tube.
- Small scratches & paint chips on the drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the rims, fork lower legs, & handlebar.
About the Stumpjumper
The OG Trail Bike
• Legendary trail geometry suits any ride with great handling
• Durable alloy or ultralight carbon frame options both deliver a fantastic ride
• Goldilocks ~140mm suspension: not too little, not too much
• Suspension kinematics give you pedaling efficiency and forgive you on big hits
• Wide-range 1x drivetrain is reliable and has gearing for any terrain
An absolute crowd pleaser, the Stumpjumper was Specialized’s first bike. With modern geometry and great handling, this mid-travel, full-sus bike is a do-it-all favorite for every rider. It’s more forgiving on trails than the Epic Evo, and slightly more nimble than the Stumpy Evo or the Enduro.