The fork has been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire for mixed terrain conditions.
- New rear brake pads for increased stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches & rub on the drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the drive side of the down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side fork stanchion & dropper post stanchion.