- New bar tape for improved comfort.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New Vision Team 30 Comp TLR wheelset for training or entry-level racing.
- Quarq Power Meter*
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area.
- Light paint chips on the non-drive side dropouts.
*Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
About the R5
Climb Every Mountain, Then Keep Going
• Consistently one of the lightest frames since its inception
• Stiff and light for world-class climbing performance
• Results speak for themselves: R5 won two of the hilliest stages at the 2021 Tour de France
• Aggressive geometry for aero positioning and composure on descents
• Recent models feature integrated cable routing to improve aero chops
The R5 is Cervelo’s stunning climbing bike, and it only takes one route to know this goat is at home in the mountains. One of the lightest, stiffest frames on the market, it gets the most out of every stroke when the gradients creep double digits. Climb like never before, and sail through that winding descent.