The drive-side chainstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- New DT Swiss E1900 rear wheel.
- New Shimano chain & Wolf Tooth chainring for crisp shifting.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small paint chips on the frame.
- Small scratch on the non-drive side fork stanchion.
- Small scratches on the frame, fork lower legs, front rim, & cranks.