- A super lightweight aero road bike that flys on the open road.
- New front & rear brake cable/housing & front brake pads for confident braking.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 rear tire for the miles ahead.
- Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo Alloy handlebar
- Reynolds AR 58/62 Disc Carbon Tubeless Compatible wheelset.
- Quarq SRAM Force eTap AXS DUB Carbon Power Meter. *
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area.
* Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.