- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 51 carbon wheels are lightweight & aero.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- The non-drive side seatstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side of the bottom bracket area.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side of the fork.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, & rear derailleur.
About the Emonda SL
A Snappy Aero Climber
• Light, quick, and agile on climbs and flats
• Aggressive geometry suited for speed on the climbs
• Lightweight OCLV 500 carbon frame is stiff and responsive
• Aero tubing swipes through the wind to save watts
• New models feature disc brakes and thru axles for a stiff, confident ride
The Émonda SL strikes a perfect balance of speed and comfort. The SL sits in the middle of the Émonda range with a light carbon frame. In Trek’s road lineup, this bike is snappier than the Domane, but less aggressive than the racy Madone.