Master Mechanic's Notes
- Cosmetic blemish on the frame clear coat, with crazing throughout.
- Wear from cable rub on the head tube.
- Cosmetic paint crack on the top tube.
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the head tube.
- Light scratches on the top tube & down tube.
- Light scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
About the RLT 9 RDO
Drop Bar Speed from an MTB Innovator
• RDO (Race Day Optimized) carbon frame is balanced for performance on any surface
• Carbon fiber layup tuned to balance stiffness and forgiveness in different places
• Limitless options for upgrades from shifting to droppers to wheels
• Absolutely unruly with 26 mounting points for the nerdiest of us
• Clearance for 50c tires to cruise through rough gravel and trail rides
• Slightly higher base price than aluminum or steel versions
Take your RLT 9 RDO bikepacking, local looping for training day, or race it on gravel. The RDO carbon frame is efficient, and still forgiving in all the right places. This bike is simply a joy to ride.