- Stan's NoTubes ZTR Grail S1 aluminum wheelset set up as tubeless.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Bike is in great condition!
About the RLT 9
Freedom, on a Budget
• Alloy frame is light and durable with relaxed geometry for long rides
• Carbon fiber fork tuned for responsive steering and soaking road chatter
• Limitless options for upgrades from shifting to droppers to wheels
• Clearance for 50c tires to cruise through rough gravel and trail rides
• Multiple mounting points? Check!
The Niner RLT 9 is one of the best values for gravel you can get. But don't be fooled, choose a better groupset, and you're ready for training or race day. This bike feels great with a relaxed riding position and stable steering. If long rides are your future, stop your search here.