- A fantastic carbon gravel bike that shreds the dirt climbs & bombs the gravel descents.
- New handlebar tape offering padding & a secure grip.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the inside & outside of the fork.
- Moderate scratches on the seatstays.
- Light scratches on the chainstays.
- Light scratches on the handlebar, shifters, crank arms, & rear derailleur.
- Light scratches on the top tube, down tube, & seat tube.
About the RLT 9 RDO
Drop Bar Speed from an MTB Innovator
• RDO (Race Day Optimized) carbon frame is balanced for performance on any surface
• Carbon fiber layup tuned to balance stiffness and forgiveness in different places
• Limitless options for upgrades from shifting to droppers to wheels
• Absolutely unruly with 26 mounting points for the nerdiest of us
• Clearance for 50c tires to cruise through rough gravel and trail rides
• Slightly higher base price than aluminum or steel versions
Take your RLT 9 RDO bikepacking, local looping for training day, or race it on gravel. The RDO carbon frame is efficient, and still forgiving in all the right places. This bike is simply a joy to ride.