- This bike combines lightweight, durable aluminum with versatile trail geometry.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Light scratches on the top tube, down tube, seat tube & drive side seatstay.
About the Release
Big Days, Even Bigger Lines
• Modern alloy geometry provides stellar confidence when descending
• Standard Level Link suspension provides big hit compliance and pedaling efficiency
• ~130mm rear travel is ideal for long days in the backcountry
• Comes in 27.5” or 29er setup to suit your style
Diamondback’s Release is an ultra-versatile MTB designed for all riding styles. Take on hours in the backcountry with Level Link suspension that absorbs big hits, and still pedals to the top with ease.