- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New front & rear brake rotors for improved braking performance.
- Vision SC 40 TLR carbon wheelset
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the drive side bottom bracket area.
- Moderate scratches on the top tube, seat tube & down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Scratches on the crank arms & brake levers.
About the RLT 9 RDO
Drop Bar Speed from an MTB Innovator
• RDO (Race Day Optimized) carbon frame is balanced for performance on any surface
• Carbon fiber layup tuned to balance stiffness and forgiveness in different places
• Limitless options for upgrades from shifting to droppers to wheels
• Absolutely unruly with 26 mounting points for the nerdiest of us
• Clearance for 50c tires to cruise through rough gravel and trail rides
• Slightly higher base price than aluminum or steel versions
Take your RLT 9 RDO bikepacking, local looping for training day, or race it on gravel. The RDO carbon frame is efficient, and still forgiving in all the right places. This bike is simply a joy to ride.