- An awesome carbon gravel bike that rips up gravel climbs & bombs the descents.
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- New front brake pads for more stopping power.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate tire rub on the inside of the seatstays & chainstays.
- Small paint chips across the frame.
- Light cable rub on the non-drive side of the head tube.
- Small scratches on the frame, rims, cranks, seatpost, & handlebar.
About the RLT 9 RDO
Drop Bar Speed from an MTB Innovator
• RDO (Race Day Optimized) carbon frame is balanced for performance on any surface
• Carbon fiber layup tuned to balance stiffness and forgiveness in different places
• Limitless options for upgrades from shifting to droppers to wheels
• Absolutely unruly with 26 mounting points for the nerdiest of us
• Clearance for 50c tires to cruise through rough gravel and trail rides
• Slightly higher base price than aluminum or steel versions
Take your RLT 9 RDO bikepacking, local looping for training day, or race it on gravel. The RDO carbon frame is efficient, and still forgiving in all the right places. This bike is simply a joy to ride.