- Rodeo Labs Spork 1.2 fork installed.
- absoluteBLACK Oval chainring improving rider efficiency.
- New brake pads to brake with confidence.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- New front & rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small paint chips on the drive-side chainstay & seatstay.
- Light scuff on the down tube & seatpost.
- Minor cosmetic blemishes on the rear derailleur, crank arms & shifters.
- Minimal scrapes on the rims.
- Moderate cable rub on the head tube.
About the Cosmic Stallion
Not a One Trick Pony
• A truly functional all-road bike with race-day capabilities
• Endurance geometry provides stability and all-day comfort
• Crafted with world-class A.C.E. steel tubing to cut weight while keeping strength
• Columbus Futura carbon fork brings compliance over rough surfaces
• Accommodates both 700c and 650b wheelsets
The Cosmic Stallion offers a versatile platform that can handle your daily commute and take you to the podium at your hundred mile race. Don’t be fooled by the classy steel frame; the Stallion features all the tech of a modern gravel bike to keep you rolling smoothly.