Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Top Fuel 9.8 Mountain Bike - 2017, 18.5"
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- Headset was replaced providing smooth handling.
- New PRO Koryak dropper seatpost for technical riding.
- New SunRace cassette for smooth, efficient shifting.
- New brake rotors for increased stopping power.
- New rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New WTB STP i23 wheelset designed for optimal tire support increasing traction & control.
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 tires offering fast-rolling and impressive grip over multiple trail surfaces.
- Light scratches throughout the frame.
- Light paint chips on the drive side chainstay & seatstay.
- Light scuff on the drive side chainstay.
- Light paint chip on the drive side fork stanchion.
- Moderate wear and tear from cable rub on the head tube.
- Moderate scuff on the down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the non-drive side chainstay & seatstay.
- Moderate scratches on the lower fork legs.
|Model||Top Fuel 9.8|
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||27 lbs 3 oz|
|Fork||FOX Performance Series 32 FLOAT Step-Cast|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT RE:aktiv|
|Rear Shock Travel||100mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM X1, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Carbon, 32t, 175 mm|
|Cassette||SunRace , 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Bontrager RXL Carbon, 720mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Pro Alloy, 31.8 mm x 80mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||PRO Koryak Dropper, 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Elite|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost (Thru-Axle)|
|Wheelset||WTB STP i23 Aluminum Tubeless Ready, Alloy|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 Tubeless Ready, 29" x 2.25"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 Tubeless Ready, 29" x 2.25"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'7" - 5'11"
|a. Effective Top Tube||609 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||445 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||70°|
|e. Head Tube||90 mm|
|f. Stack||577 mm|
|g. Reach||443 mm|
|h. Standover Height||719 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.