- New Spank 350 wheelset.
- New front & rear brake pads for more stopping power.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Moderate paint chip on the non-drive side seatstay.
- Moderate scratches on the fork stanchions.
- Light cable rub on the head tube.
- Moderate scratches on the fork lowers.
- Small scratches on the front & rear triangles.
About the Rip 9 RDO 27.5+ 5 Star
True to The Name: This Bike Rips
• Mid-length travel and a carbon frame makes for a stiff, playful pairing
• Niner’s CVA Suspension pedals efficiently and avoids harsh bottom outs
• Flip chip changes geometry to suit your ride style, or your mood
• Internal cable routing for a clean look
The Niner RIP is an absolute blast to ride. It expertly uses CVA Suspension for supple small bump compliance, endless traction on climbs, and big hit composure on descents. Paired with a mid-travel shock and fork and adjustable geometry, there aren’t many trails the RIP can’t take in stride.