- New bottom bracket.
- New rear brake pad.
- New front and rear rotors.
- Moderate scratches to shifters.
- Light scratches to crank arms.
- Moderate scratches to headtube.
- Zipp Service Course SL 70 Ergo Alloy handlebar.
- Zipp Service Course SL Alloy stem.
- Zipp Service Course Alloy seatpost.
- Easton EA90 XD Disc Aluminum wheelset.
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.