The backside of the seat tube was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Tuned rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches around the drive-side bottom bracket area.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Light scratches on the rims.
About the P3
A TT Legend, Attainable for All
• Regularly comes in as the most popular bike at the Ironman World Championships
• Embodies aerodynamic features of the flagship P5
• Stiff bottom bracket for fantastic power transfer
• Recent versions have an increased head tube height, to better fit a modern riding position
• Top tube storage mounts come standard on most models
The P3 has been dominating the pits at Ironmans for the better part of a decade, and for good reason. The P3 offers world-class aero performance at a mid-level price. It’s a no-brainer for anyone looking to get into time trials, or improve their bike split at the next triathlon.