Sorry, this Lynskey Pro 29er Mountain Bike - X-Large has been sold.
Try these similar items:
Lynskey Pro 29er Mountain Bike - X-Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Fit Range: 6'2" - 6'5"
Shipping & Assembly
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
- The fork has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
- New FSA NS Disc Aluminum wheelset offers the ability to cover all disciplines.
- New rear brake pads to brake with confidence.
- New bottom bracket for smooth spinning.
- Light scratches on the drive-side of the top tube.
- Light scratches on the fork lowers & CPU.
- Light scuffs on the top decals.
- Light wear on the saddle.
- Frame geometry was measured by hand and is therefore approximate.
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||26 lbs 0 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Reba Race|
|Rear Shock Travel||N/A|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR M9000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Joseph Kuosac, 30t, 190mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-42t|
|Handlebar||Race Face Ride Alloy, 640mm|
|Stem||FSA OS 140 Alloy, 31.8mm x 120mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Ritchey Comp Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x135mm|
|Wheelset||FSA NS Disc Aluminum Tubeless Ready , FSA|
|Front Tire||Michelin Wild Racer, 29" x 2.1"|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Purgatory Control 2Bliss Ready , 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
6'2" - 6'5"
|A. Effective Top Tube||600 mm|
|B. Seat Tube||475 mm|
|C. Seat Tube Angle||N/A|
|D. Head Tube Angle||N/A|
|E. Head Tube||135 mm|
|H. Standover Height||815 mm|
|I. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Inspected. Tested. Trusted.
What is CPO?
Bikes are meant
to be used.