- This bike combines lightweight carbon with massive tire clearance.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on the top tube & down tube.
About the Beargrease C Deore 11
Weekend Racer, Weekday Rider
• A carbon frame keeps the Beargrease light and nimble
• Modern geometry has a fun personality on ups and downs
• Built as a race bike but excels on all groomed trails
• 27.5” wheels provide a faster rolling tire with tons of grip
The Beargrease was designed as a racer. Its lightweight carbon frame and 27.5” wheels certainly go fast. But it’s also a bike worth riding if you’ve never thought about racing a day in your life. The modern geometry is quick-handling and compliments a nicely groomed descent in the middle of winter.