- This bike combines lightweight carbon with versatile gravel geometry.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light cable rub on the drive side chainstay & head tube.
- Small scratches on the non-drive side of the top tube & chainstay.
- Small scuffs on the non-drive side chainstay.
About the Topstone Carbon
Gravel With Travel
• Designed to tackle gravel, singletrack, and pavement with ease
• Modern geometry and an endurance fit deliver performance on all terrain
• Superlight 30mm of Kingpin travel for unmatched grip and efficiency
• Choose between rear suspension only or Lefty fork for full suspension
• Gear mounts all around and room for 47mm tires
The Topstone is a lightweight gravel bike with can-do Kingpin suspension. Agile, efficient, and comfy, the Topstone is slightly less aggressive than the SuperSix EVO SE, but just as capable.