- FOX Factory Series suspension is top-of-the-line & adjustable to your trails & style.
- The shock has been professionally serviced by our in-house suspension experts and is ready to ride.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small paint chip on the drive side chainstay & non-drive side of the down tube.
- Moderate heel rub on the drive side chainstay.
- Small scratches on the chainstay & seatstay arches.
- Small scratches on the rims.
About the Jeffsy 27 CF PRO RACE
A Love Letter to Trails
• Balanced geometry excels on rides with lawless descents and plenty of climbs
• Overbuilt frame is stiff and can pound through hit after hit
• Low-slung frame and long wheelbase are stable at high speeds
• Flip chip changes geometry to suit your particular challenges
• Mid-travel is composed through all types of riding
The Jeffsy is a go-anywhere, do-anything kind of bike. Its head tube angle, long wheelbase, and low bottom bracket all point towards absolutely crushing descents. Yet the steep seat tube puts you right over the pedals for powerful and efficient climbing too.