- S-Works frame is ultra-lightweight & stiff.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Small scratches on the backside of the seat tube.
- Light scuffs on the non-drive side of the down tube.
- Small paint chip on the inside of the drive side seatstay.
About the S-Works Stumpjumper ST
The OG Trail Bike
• Legendary trail geometry suits any ride with great handling
• Short travel ST model provides a fast, playful ride with ~120mm of suspension
• Durable alloy or ultralight carbon frame options both deliver a fantastic ride
• Suspension kinematics give you pedaling efficiency and forgive you on big hits
• Wide-range 1x drivetrain is reliable and has gearing for any terrain
• S-Works boasts the pinnacle of frame technology and comes standard with elite components
The S-Works Stumpy ST is a playful short-travel evolution of the first Specialized MTB. With modern geometry and great handling, this mid-travel, full-sus bike is a do-it-all favorite for every rider. It’s more forgiving on trails than the Epic Evo, and slightly more nimble than the Stumpy Evo or the Enduro.