- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New FSA chain for crisp shifting.
- Hydraulic brakes have been bled.
- Cosmetic chipping on front fork uppers.
- Light scratches on non drive side chainstay.
- Shimano Di2 R785 shifters.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 front derailleur.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 rear derailleur.
- SRAM Force 22 Carbon crankset.
- Vision Trimax 30 Disc Aluminum wheelset.
- Zipp SL70 Aero Carbon handlebar.
- Specialized S-Works Alloy stem.
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.