- Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon wheels make this bike roll effortlessly.
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable rear tire for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape offering padding & a secure grip.
- Stages Gen 2 Power Meter*
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Small paint chip on the non-drive side rear dropout.
* Power meters are typically aftermarket upgrades, and we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.
About the Speed Concept
The Watt Saver
• Designed for flat-out speed on the road
• Super-aero design slices through air saving every second
• Geometry puts you in position to lead the breakaway
• IsoSpeed smooths the road to keep you stronger for longer
• New models feature integrated storage and folding features for quick race-day assembly
Super aero and made to save every watt, the Speed Concept is Trek’s dedicated Tri and TT bike. More aero and race-oriented than the Madone, this is Trek’s fastest bike yet.