- SRAM GX Eagle AXS derailleur shifts crisply every time.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate paint chips on the backside of the seat tube.
- Moderate scratches on the inside of the chainstays, seatstays, & chainstay arch.
- Small scratches on the frame, fork lower legs, & rims.
About the Mojo 3
Performance Beyond Its Travel
• Trail geometry creates a playful ride that can take on any obstacle
• Feels at home on the descents and the climbs alike
• ~130mm DW-Link rear suspension for efficient descending
• Compatible with front derailleurs for numerous gear ranges
• 27.5+ compatible to find grip where it shouldn't exist
The Mojo 3 breaks all barriers for capable trail bikes with its plus-sized tire offering. Its super stiff frame and suspension performs beyond the norm. If you spend your time deep in the hills and powering up climbs, the Mojo 3 will get you there.