- New Vision Team 30 Comp TLR wheelset for training or entry-level racing.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- New brake pads to brake with confidence.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light scratches on the crank arms & shifters.
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Light scratches on the drive-side seatstay, bottom bracket area & non-drive side of the top tube.
- Moderate scratches on the rear derailleur.
About the S3
• Perfect for crit racers looking to upgrade to a carbon frame
• Retains most of the aero features of the S5 at a more approachable price
• Over-built bottom bracket is stiff and responsive
• Newer models feature an integrated, aero cockpit to hide the cables
While the S3 sits below the S5 in Cervelo’s lineup, you wouldn’t know it by the specs. With similar tube shapes and a cable-concealing cockpit, you can propel your watts to hammer to the front.