- New brake pads to brake with confidence.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Light scuff on the rear derailleur & crank arms.
- Light scratches on the backside of the fork lower legs & non-drive side of the top tube.
- Moderate scuff on the non-drive side of the rear skewer.
About the Teammachine SLR02
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
• Climb all day and all night with a frame designed around low drag
• Conquer sprints, climbs, or any other challenge you can think of
• Snappy handling ready to respond at a moment's notice
• Newer models include an integrated headset for weight reduction
• Available in carbon (SLR) and aluminum (ALR) models
The pinnacle of the modern road bike, the Teammachine does it all and does it well. This bike would make an excellent option for competing in your next crit race. The Teammachine will have you setting records, at the top of your local leaderboards, or even topping the podium.