Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Giant TCR Advanced SL 2-KOM Road Bike - 2017, Med/Large
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned What's this?
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Your Race Starter Pack
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 extremely durable rear tire for performance training in all conditions.
- New handlebar tape offers padding & a secure grip.
- Geometry suited for both intermediate and beginner riders
- Advanced version has light, stiff frame and moderate groupset
- Lightweight composite frame provides a stiff yet compliant ride
- Available in disc or rim brake models to match your preference
- Recent models use aero-optimized tubes so you can shimmy through air
- Bike is in excellent condition.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||15 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||Advanced SL-Grade, Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 6800, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra 6800, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34t, 172.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-32t|
|Handlebar||Forte Corsa Carbon, 42cm|
|Seatpost||Advanced SL-Grade Composite Carbon , Frame Specific|
|Saddle||Giant Contact SL Forward|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Giant SLR 1 Carbon Tubeless Ready , Giant SLR 1 DBL|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 Tubeless Ready , 700C x 28C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 28C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible but ships with tubes installed|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||570 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||500 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||73°|
|e. Head Tube||168 mm|
|f. Stack||567 mm|
|g. Reach||398 mm|
|h. Standover Height||787 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||725 - 745 mm|