Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Ibis Ripmo Mountain Bike - 2018, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- FOX Factory suspension has 4-way adjustability for the perfect tune.
- The fork steerer tube is threaded for the OneUp EDC tool.
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 rear tire for mixed terrain conditions.
- New grips for improved comfort & control.
- New shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- Steep seat tube angle and offset fork serve up excellent climbs
- Sizing dependent on reach thanks to the short seat tube
- 147 mm DW-Link rear suspension for efficient climbing and descending
- Room for up to 2.6” tires provides immense traction
- The rear rim is cracked at multiple spoke holes.
- Multiple dings in the rear rim.
- Moderate scratches & paint chips on the backside of the seat tube, the chainstay arch, & the inside of the seatstays & chainstays.
- Moderate scratches on the front & rear triangle, the rims, the fork lower legs, the handlebar, & the crank arms.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||31 lbs 1 oz|
|Fork||FOX Factory Series 36 FLOAT|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory Series FLOAT X2|
|Rear Shock Travel||145mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8020, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Truvativ Descendant Alloy, 32t, 175mm|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 Eagle , 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Deity Carbon, 760mm|
|Stem||Deity Copperhead Alloy, 35.0mm x 50mm, 0°|
|Seatpost||Bike Yoke, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Ibis S35 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Ibis|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Assegai 3C MaxxTerra EXO+ TR, 29" x 2.5"|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0, 29" x 2.4"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||N/A|
|b. Seat Tube||418 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||76°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||N/A|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||629 mm|
|h. Standover Height||N/A|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.