Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Camber FSR Carbon Comp Mountain Bike - 2017, Large
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Say Hello to Your New Best Friend
Why We Love It
- New grips for improved comfort and control.
- New PRO Koryak dropper seatpost for technical riding.
- Frame construction blends durability and weight savings
- Trail geometry is fun for both climbing and descending
- Shorter side of mid-travel—suspension smooths roots and rocks without losing efficiency
- Well-rounded build will tickle your fancy through both the smooth and rough
- Moderate scratches and small paint chips inside the seatstays & chainstays.
- Light paint chips on the seat tube & drive side chainstay.
- Light scratches on the down tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 1x11 spd|
|Weight||30 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||RockShox Revelation RL|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Series FLOAT DPS|
|Rear Shock Travel||120mm|
|Brakes||Shimano M447, Disc - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8000, Mechanical|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX M7000|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Race Face Aeffect Alloy, 28t, 175mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8000, 11-46t|
|Handlebar||Specialized Alloy, 740mm|
|Stem||Specialized Trail Alloy, 31.8mm x 80mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||PRO Koryak Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Henge|
|Front Axle Spacing||15x110mm (Boost)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x148mm Boost|
|Wheelset||Roval Traverse 29 Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Specialized|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29" x 2.3"|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||613 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||468 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||75°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||68.5°|
|e. Head Tube||115 mm|
|f. Stack||624 mm|
|g. Reach||445 mm|
|h. Standover Height||752 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|