Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Trek Speed Concept 9 Series WSD Women's Triathlon Bike - 2015, Medium
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
The Watt Saver
Why We Love It
- New front brake pads for confident braking.
- Designed for flat-out speed on the road
- Super-aero design slices through air saving every second
- Geometry puts you in position to lead the breakaway
- IsoSpeed smooths the road to keep you stronger for longer
- New models feature integrated storage and folding features for quick race-day assembly
- Moderate scratches on the head tube.
- Light scratches on the drive side of the bottom bracket area & drive side seatstay.
- Nose of the saddle shows some separation.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||20 lbs 10 oz|
|Fork||Trek Speed Concept Foil, Carbon|
|Brakes||Bontrager Speed Limit Integrated w/ Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8060 Dual Control Levers, Caliper - Center Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 SW-R671, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 53/39t, 170mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 5800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Trek Speed Concept Carbon Base Bar w/ Profile Design Alloy Extensions, 40cm|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Speed Concept Carbon , Frame Specific|
|Saddle||ISM PN 4.0|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Bontrager Aeolus Comp 5 Aluminum/Carbon Tubeless Compatible, Bontrager|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'5" - 5'11"
|a. Effective Top Tube||518 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||529 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||78°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||90 mm|
|f. Stack||517 mm|
|g. Reach||408 mm|
|h. Standover Height||775 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.