Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Cervelo P2 105 Time Trial Bike - 2014, 51cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Why We Love It
- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- A great entry point to the Cervelo tri family
- Geometry oriented to reduce fatigue for longer rides
- Optimized for minimal drag
- Glide through headwinds and keep control through sidewinds
- Top tube cable cover not included.
- Light scratches on the fork, back side of seat tube, & drive side chainstay.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||19 lbs 12 oz|
|Fork||Cervelo , Carbon|
|Brakes||FSA Gossamer w/ Profile Design Alloy Brake Levers, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace SL-BSR1, Mechanical|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 5800, 52/36t, 165mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 5800, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||Profile Design T2 Wing Alloy Base Bar w/ Profile Design T4+ Alloy Extensions , 40cm|
|Stem||Profile Design Aris Alloy, 31.8mm x 70mm, 7°|
|Seatpost||Cervelo Aero Carbon, Frame Specific|
|Saddle||fi'zi:k Arione Tri 2|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Shimano WH-RS010 Aluminum Clincher, Shimano|
|Front Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 23C|
|Rear Tire||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0, 700C x 23C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
|a. Effective Top Tube||505 - 533 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||N/A|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||75 - 79°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||97 mm|
|f. Stack||506 mm|
|g. Reach||397 mm|
|h. Standover Height||768 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.